This document applies to the mobile app with package id "com.infinitygames.easybraintraining" developed by Laurentiu Popa. We've tried to keep text simple, so we hope you will take a time to read it carefully.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
we want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Links to Other Sites
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- Amazon Developer
- Amazon Developer is an advertising service provided by Amazon, Inc. (US). Amazon does not require opt-in or opt-out signals from users in our Services, relevant signals are collected directly from the user upon creating an account in such service.
- You can manage your personalized ad preferences in relation to Amazon directly from your Amazon account here: https://www.amazon.com/adprefs
- AppLovin is an advertising service provided by AppLovin Corporation (US)
- Facebook Audience Network
- Facebook Audience Network is an advertising service provided by Facebook, Inc. (US) that may collect or receive information from our apps and other apps and use that information to provide measurement services and targeted ads. Facebook does not require opt-in or opt-out signals from users in our Services, relevant signals are collected directly from the user upon creating an account in such service.
- You can manage your personalized ad preferences in relation to Facebook directly from your Facebook account.
- Google AdMob and their partners
- AdMob by Google is provided by Google Inc. (US)
- For more information on AdMob Partners, please visit: https://support.google.com/admob/answer/9012903
- You can opt-out from AdMob by Google service by following the instructions described by Google: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
- Google AdSense
- You may opt-out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- InMobi is an advertising service provided by InMobi PTE Ltd (Singapore)
- Opt-out: https://www.inmobi.com/page/opt-out/
- IronSource is an advertising service provided by IronSource, Inc. (US) and does not require opt-in or opt-out signals from users in our Services, since they provide only non-personalized ads in our Services.
- MoPub and their partners
- MoPub is provided by MoPub, Inc. (US)
- For more information on MoPub Partners, please visit: https://www.mopub.com/legal/partners/
- You can opt-out from MoPub service by following the instructions on MoPub Opt-out page: https://www.mopub.com/optout/
- MyTarget is an advertising service provided by My.Com B.V (Netherlands)
- OpenX is an advertising service provided by OpenX Software Ltd (US) and does not require opt-in or opt-out signals from users in our Services. Relevant signals are collected directly from Amazon for the users who have or create an account in such service.
- Snapchat is an advertising service provided by Snap Inc. (US)
- Unity Ads
- Unity Ads is an advertising service provided by Unity Ads Inc. (US)
- Verizon Media and their vendors
- Verizon Media, previously known as Oath, provides advertising services under their AOL, Yahoo and other brands.
- For more information on VerizonAOL (OATH) Vendors, please visit: https://www.verizonmedia.com/policies/ie/en/verizonmedia/privacy/topics/thirdparties/index.html
- Vungle is provided by Vungle, Inc. (US)
- Yandex is an advertising service provided by Yandex LLC (Russia)